Police and Border Guard Board has granted to R.O.S Law Office an authorization to provide trusts and company services, which includes:
1) foundation of a company or another legal person, including acts and steps related to the transfer of shareholding;
2) acting as an officer or management board member in a company, as a partner in a general partnership or in such a position in another legal person, as well as arrangement of assumption of such position by another person;
3) enabling use of the address of the seat or place of business, including granting the right to use the address as part of one’s contact details or for receiving mail as well as providing a company or another legal person, civil law partnership or a legal arrangement with services relating to the aforementioned;
4) acting as a representative or trustee of a trust or that of a civil law partnership, community or a legal arrangement, or the appointment of another person to such position;
5) acting as a representative of a shareholder of a public limited company or arrangement of the representation of a shareholder by another person.